06 Jul COVID-19 Notice
We are here for you…
Deadshort Services wishes to reassure all of our valued clients that we are here for you as a business you can trust during these changing and challenging times.
As an essential services provider of electrical and air conditioning services in Adelaide, we recognise the important role Deadshort Services play in keeping households functioning whilst keeping our clients and employees safety at the top of our mind.
We have the following key procedures in place as outlined by health authorities to ensure our clients and employees are operating in a clean, hygienic space.
- Maintain good hygiene practices cleaning hands regularly.
- Keeping a distance of 1.5m from the occupant
- Stop handshaking as a greeting
- Make phone contact with the client and determine if it is possible for them to vacate the site during the works.
- Greet the occupant outside (maintaining the 1.5m distance) if a conversation needs to occur prior to works.
- Promote good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene amongst all workers.
- If possible, isolate the work area from the occupant:
- Can the occupant remain in another room during the works?
- Can the occupant vacate the property during the works?
- Are you able to close a door to the work area?
- Is there a separate entrance to the work areas?
- Are you able to barricade the work area?
- If you do not have access to hand sanitizers politely request the occupant if you can use their facility’s to wash your hands with soap (you may be able to use an outdoor tap if the client is reluctant)
Working for you is the most important work we do. Our tradesmen will diligently uphold all of our key procedures to create a safe working environment.
Deadshort Services employees will NOT be permitted to work if they have displayed flu-like symptoms, travelled interstate or overseas in the last 14 days or been exposed to a suspected or confirmed case of coronavirus.
If you need assistance, we are here for you.